- Integrated Math 1 (mostly freshmen)
- Review of the properties of quadrilaterals
- Teacher wanted to see Peardeck in action
- Teacher wanted to have students talking in class with more focus
- Approximately 37 students in the class
- Here is the slide deck
- Inspired by this, shared from Venetia Ricchio
- The first few minutes of class were dedicated to getting their notes out, writing down the things that they would need, etc.
- We started with a Desmos Polygraph that sparked some really good conversations
What do you think I could do to improve as an instructor?
How can I spend more time with each group of students to give them the time they deserve?
Did I talk too much? How might I frame the lesson to where I don't need to front-load at all?
Any ideas you can share would be greatly appreciated!